The practice of ensuring a balanced exchange of energy is one that I cherish and enjoy playing within. To this end, I practice a ‘sliding scale’ model that is based on trust, inclusivity, and reciprocity. This model invites you to take inventory of your personal resources. I trust you to choose to join this space at a price that is appropriate for you. I’ve set the scale based on what feels fair for me so that you can do the same.
This program is my sharing of over 10 years of experience and represents over 100 hours of my time in its creation. As you are deciding what you can afford to invest in this Journey here are some things to take into consideration.
Consider Paying Less If You:
- are supporting children or have other dependents in a single income household
- receive public assistance
- have immigration-related expenses
- are an elder with limited financial support
- are an unpaid community organizer
- have been denied work due to incarceration history
Consider Paying More If You:
- own the home you live in
- have investments, retirement accounts, or inherited money
- travel recreationally
- have access to family money and resources in times of need
- have a relatively high degree of earning power (due to level of education, gender and racial privilege, class background, etc.)
Please be mindful that if you select a price at the lowest end of the scale when you can truthfully afford the standard price, you are limiting access to those who truly need the gift of financial flexibility. You are also undervaluing my work. Sliding scale practices support the professional work of creators who, like me, have invested significant cost into their career and have families to support. It also allows me to channel more to free and low cost offerings.
Invest $200 in this course (payment plan) / highest end of the scale
Invest $150 in this course (payment plan) / high end of the scale
Invest $100 in this course (payment plan) / middle of the scale
Invest $75 in this course / middle of the scale
Invest $50 in this course / low end of the scale
Invest $25 in this course / lowest of the scale
Payment plans allow you to choose a level while splitting the investment into two equal monthly payments.