As a perpetual seeker, someone who enjoys meaningful conversation and is on the path of self-exploration - you know....it an be lonely.
Once you start your journey of self-awareness, you find yourself feeling compelled to be different, to make aligned choices.
If those around you aren't on the same journey, you may begin to feel isolated.
Join the Cohort.
We are a community of your people, here to help you remember what you are capable of.
The Cohort is is comprised of people, of all ages, from all walks of life with one thing in common - the quest for continued growth and self-awareness.
We gather virtually and study various modalities and methods, our conversation weaves between deeply philosophical, spiritual and just...life.
Our guide is Sunni. She is the holder of space, the one who has been called to teach and share. However, through our participation and sharing every member of our community contributes and adds value to our space.
What to Expect
- Community. This is the number one value. You will make new friends and develop deep connection with other humans on a similar journey to yours who are willing to share, learn and be accountable right alongside you. You will be growing in community with others. Because, let's be real, you are your own teacher, Sunni is just the reminder.
- Depth. Crafting Intention* is a prerequisite to join this space. This is so that everyone in the Cohort has a foundation for our discussions.
- Guidance. Sunni is on the Journey with you, the only difference is she's felt the calling to lead and mentor. She will gently guide you through new conversations and exploration of new modalities and methods for increasing your awareness.
- Content. Each month the content will touch on experiential learning, intellectual learning and development of emotional intelligence and spiritual alignment. There is usually a 30-45 minute workshop, Application Opportunities and Pondering Prompts to choose from. While the content is rich and high quality, the real value of the Cohort is the discussions, community and container that Sunni creates to continually expand our awareness, depth and noticing muscles.
* If you haven't completed Crafting Intention yet, it's available on demand and typically takes 6-8 weeks to complete. You can learn more here.
As always with Sunni's programs, the biggest investment you need to be prepared for comes in the form of your time. To get the most value from The Cohort you'll want to spend a minimum of 1 hour per week engaged in the content, Opportunities and inquiries. Keep in mind, this is all time invested in your Self. And, this is the part that will be the most challenging for most because we aren't used to investing time in ourselves.
Sunni will be investing about 8 hours each month to create the content for this program.
Your financial investment is left up to you. If you're not familiar with our sliding scale philosophy, start here. When enrollment is open the scale ranges from $100 to $10 scholarships. Once you sign up you will automatically be billed each month with the ability to cancel at any time.
*Note that you won't be granted access to this community until you have completed Crafting Intention.
This program is offered virtually and on a sliding financial scale.
In exchange for your monthly investment you will gain access to:
- Interactive Workshops. We use Zoom, they last about an hour and are recorded for those who can't attend live. Sunni shares some new info on the current topic or modality.
- Discussion Groups. An opportunity to come together as a community to share what we're discovering, add in our own tips and resources and generally support each other in remembering our Truth. Sometimes we go deep on the current topic, sometimes we never get to it and spend our entire session discussing current events, awakenings or epiphanies being had.
- Application Opportunities. (not homework, so there's no way to get 'behind' 😉) These are exercises you can choose to take on that are designed to support you in applying the topic into your daily life. They are each structured and range from woo-woo to analytical so you can choose your own adventure, completing only those you feel drawn to.
- Pondering Prompts. Each month you will receive pondering prompts to work with and incorporate into your own pondering process. Typically they are provided both in a PDF and an audio file to support all learning types. Many use this as journaling prompts, however others simply allow the prompts to roll around in their consciousness throughout the month.
- Online Student Portal. We use Teachable as a hub for all of program materials in a format that is user friendly and easy to navigate.
- Online Community currently curated through a private Facebook Group. This is where we connect between our sessions to share our revelations, offer encouragement and generally feel supported. It's very much a quality over quantity vibe, it's not super active but when there is a post is authentic, vulnerable and rich.
*We typically meet on Tuesdays at 9pm ET in an attempt to accommodate as many time zones as possible. The Cohort is very fluid and community oriented and we collaboratively adjust the schedule upon request. In 2022 we are meeting roughly every other week.
We typically accept new members into the Cohort annually in the Spring.
Sunni hosts Crafting Intention as a live, community centric journey at the end of each winter. Since the Journey is a prerequisite we accept new members in the Spring on the tail of this journey.
If you find yourself drawn to The Cohort and want to join now, we are open to exploring this with you.
Use the form below to schedule a 30 minute phone call with Sunni